Marantz AV 7005 Pre/Pro - SOLD

rockhound

I bought this from a fellow forum member a few years back and rarely used it. This Marantz AV7005 Preamp/Home Theater Processor/Tuner is in excellent condition. The piece works as designed, sounds great and is in almost like new. I am selling it only because my wife bought a new entertainment center and it won’t fit! So in saying that I would consider trades for an equal value slim line receiver. The unit will come with both remotes, Audyssey mic for room calibration, power cord. I would prefer local pickup however I’m willing to ship it at buyers expense. If shipped I would prefer to double box it for further protection. Shipping cost will be settled after the item ships. This way you don't over pay and I don't underestimate.

Price is 500 or trade for a slim line receiver of equal value.

Product highlights:

• Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Pro Logic® IIz
  • Apple AirPlay®-ready with free firmware upgrade from Marantz
  • Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ XT six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
  • Audyssey DSX processing for enhanced surround sound height and width effects using additional front speakers
  • Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to maintain steady listening levels
  • Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ for fuller surround sound at lower volumes
  • iPod®/iPhone® integration through front-panel USB input
  • DLNA-certified to stream music (MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and WMA) and photos from a compatible Windows computer
  • streams music from Internet radio statiions, Rhapsody®, Napster®, and Pandora®, plus photos from Flickr™ (broadband connection required)
  • Bluetooth® streaming with optional RX-101 receiver
  • SIRIUS satellite radio capable (requires SIRIUS subscription and optional SiriusConnect™ home tuner kit)
  • analog audio outputs for second and third audio zones
  • 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converters for all channels

64871BE3-1AE4-491D-9BC4-43C51F7BE76B.jpeg

• rockhound changed the title to Marantz AV 7005 Pre/Pro - Texas 500 or trade
  • rockhound changed the title to Marantz AV 7005 Pre/Pro - SOLD