FOR SALE - KLF20 Pair ($250 Black Refinished - Please read details below).

BassMaykr

Located in Ventnor, NJ. Local Pickup only.

These speakers are in good working condition and priced to sell. I purchased these in 2020 - the finish on them was pretty rough, so I decided to just repaint them. I used a satin black chalkboard paint, and they look pretty nice. You can see some primer peaking through in the pics but it's less noticeable in person. They're in good working conditions and I even was able to get what I believe to be the LAST pair of KFL-20 grills directly from Klipsch. I'd also like to note I haven't detected any of the loose baffle issues that affected a portion of these beasts.

I see these listed typically for $500-$700, so between the refinished cabinets and just my general desire to part with them quickly, I've priced them aggressively. Would love to see them find a new home soon.

Also for sale:

- JTR RS2 ($4,000 - Currently selling for $4,799 + ~$400 shipping on JTR website AND 5 month wait time from what I hear)

- RF-7 III's ($2,800 - Unopened WALNUT A-Stock. Selling because return shipping is too expensive.)

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

unnamed.jpg

• Like 3

Somebody please tell me why these have not sold.  What am I missing?  It looks to me like two KLF 20’s for $250 an hour from Philadelphia and three from NYC.  Is there a hidden zero in the price.  Not trying to be a wise guy but I really don’t get it.

please help me understand

Larry

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:30 PM, scallywagger77 said:

Somebody please tell me why these have not sold.

I'm guessing a lot of people are worried about the rising cost of, well, everything.  Everything is going up except paychecks!

I have been clearing out and selling off a lot of my stuff due to a growing family and the increase in everything from the grocery bills, fuel costs, utilities, etc.  I have noticed a huge slowdown lately in people looking for audio gear.

39 minutes ago, Iteachstem said:

I'm guessing a lot of people are worried about the rising cost of, well, everything.  Everything is going up except paychecks!

Fwiw, that's not the reason. It's all about Location:

On 9/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, Fish said:

Yes, you're at the wrong place

Those are some nice speakers at almost twice the cost. I'd try another sales venue including eBay. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Fwiw, that's not the reason. It's all about Location

I'm sure the rising cost is a reason, or at least part of the reason for a lot of people.  I know I have found myself passing on deals recently that I wouldn't have if not for the out of control inflation.  There was a beautiful pair of Zu Audio Dirty Weekend II speakers that came up locally, but I decided to pass.  I really wanted them, as My brother owns a pair and they sound amazing!  However, having two young kids caused me to think about holding off on the purchase, as I actually took a pay cut for this year as a teacher.  I know location has a lot to do with it as well.  But, for a good deal, I know people are willing to drive.  Heck, a couple years ago I had a forum member driver from Ohio to Illinois to pick up a pair of KG3.2's that I restored.  Where there's a will, there's a way.

• 3 months later...