SALE ENDED - JTR Captivator RS2 Subwoofers | 2 Units Available (Local Pickup NJ)

BassMaykr

SALE ENDED - JTR Captivator RS2 Subwoofers For Sale | $4,000 for 1, $7,500 for both.

Selling not to upgrade, but because I never even scratch the output capabilities and have decided to scale down. They're also sitting in my living room blocking the windows (which you can see in the attached picture lol).

Purchased in March & May of 2020, these units are currently selling for $4,799 on the JTR website. This doesn't include shipping ($300 - $500 per unit, depending on where you live), AND there's currently a 3-4 month wait.

If you purchase the pair, you get:

• SAVINGS - $3,000+ in savings.
  • MONSTER SUBS - Dual 18" drivers and 4000 watt amplifiers. I never knew what "enough output" meant until owning these. They're just ridiculous.
  • WARRANTY - 9 months remaining on 3-Year Amplifier Warranty, and 2 years 9 months remaining on the 5-Year Cabinet & Driver warranty. These are transferrable warranties.
  • SKIP THE WAIT - Current lead time is around 3-4 months, as of this morning.

***Important: A driver on one of the subs needs to be serviced under the warranty (making faint scratchy sound). I've already been in touch with JTR (and can provide email proof) that they would be willing to service the driver. I can ship it myself and have JTR send to the buyer upon repair (they've confirmed this is ok), OR the buyer can ship it and I can credit the shipping cost up to $150. Please keep in mind this is likely a driver defect, and NOT from being overdriven. Believe it or not, these units have been in my living room - I don't have a dedicated theater room or a basement, so I've rarely pushed them past 20% output. If you purchase a single sub, this won't matter, but if you want the pair we'll have to decide on these logistics.

Please reach out with any questions. This is local pickup only in South NJ near Atlantic City. Also feel free to check my profile on Audiogon where I've made some high-ticket purchases & sales, and have a good reputation. Audiogon handle available upon request (DM me).

74387461_2130017643797118_1162875630505446797_n.jpg

297258550_2860499157415626_2014020865565266494_n.jpg

• Like 2

• BassMaykr changed the title to SALE ENDED - JTR Captivator RS2 Subwoofers | 2 Units Available (Local Pickup NJ)
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, shaunsr77 said:

You sold these?  What did you change them to?   What did you replace them with if you did sell them. I'm in the market trying to figure it out but was looking at your type of setup 

The seller hasn’t been here since the end of September.