Klipschorn slightly curved top

Rodolpk6

Hello from the south of France, I had a pair of 1995 klipschorns for 2 years, which spent 10 years in Guyana in high humidity.
The cases are unfortunately made of medium and not plywood.
The previous owner covered all the insides with 7mm thick tar.
Now they weigh about 100 kg each, but this has bent the top horizontal part. There is a sag of about 5mm in the middle, not visible to the naked eye.
I would like to try and straighten it by putting a jack in the middle. 

I'll post some photos as soon as I start the repair.

I'll post some photos as soon as I start the repair.
My system is composed and dedicated to streaming only and I'm waiting for a new Aqua linq hqplayer Core to replace the small Swiss Streamer Emerson digital. 

Symetriseur Shrek>I7fanless Roon Rock Qobuz Hi-res > Netgear tweaké + Meraki ncore > Emerson Wattson Digi. > Aqua  La voce S3  > Schiit Freya+ > 2 blocs Almarro A340 > Klipschorn 1995  Eliptrack 400 ES400 ES 5800  Le bazar[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/dVCDZydzeNd5HCfC7[/img]La pièce https://imgbb.com/XDTJLkx

19 hours ago, Rodolpk6 said:

the top horizontal part

@Rodolpk6, Here is a picture of the inside of a Klipschorn top-hat with the grill and horns removed. Note the 3 cross braces under the top panel plus the 2 rear vertical support struts. Yours should have those at least. Yes, it is okay to add another vertical strut if exposure to humidity has caused any sag.

1737409781_20220810_085353-Copy.jpg.e6e71f45c2e7b4124199ef241ad8138e.jpg

Merci Khornukopia

Yes, that's what I'm planning to do, but I think the tar plates glued inside plus the moisture content has bent the plate and the spacers.
A medium sheet will bend if you only paint it on one side, so a heavy glued thing is worse
I'm thinking of changing the bent spacers to metal ones.
But screwing in 2 cm of medium to straighten it is not easy...
It certainly wouldn't have happened with plywood like before. 
To be seen