Sold! Monster THX 1000 speakers cables

Iteachstem

Hello all,

In doing my summer clearing of stuff, (I'm a teacher, I do this every summer!) I came across these cables in my audio stash. 

I have three 10 foot cables in excellent condition.  Two with banana terminations and one with bare wire termination. These came with a complete system I purchased used a while back.  I'm not a huge cable guy, so I thought I would pass these on to someone who will get some use out of them.  

For reference: A pair of Z series Monster cables just sold on the forum on July 30 for what looks like to be $150 and there is also a set of three slightly longer THX1000 cables on eBay for $228 shipped plus whatever tax is.

For forum members:

I'm asking $100 local pick up. 60511 Chicago far Western suburbs

I'm asking $120 shipped for all three cables

If they don't sell here by the end of the weekend, I will post them locally.  I just wanted to give forum members first chance to purchase.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

The sales pitch from Crutchfield:

To get the best possible sound from your high-performance home theater system, you need high-performance speaker cable. Monster's Ultra Series cables exceed rigorous performance and reliability standards set by THX, a division of Lucasfilm, Ltd. dedicated to ensuring cinema-quality home entertainment.

Ultra Series cables use quality construction and advanced Monster technologies to deliver the cleanest signal to your speakers. Special windings for different frequencies help preserve detail and improve imaging. Large-gauge copper conductors ensure that high frequencies don't degrade as the signal travels along the cable, keeping the sound crisp and clear. Banana plugs provide a rock-solid connection for maximum signal transfer, with 24k gold contacts to resist corrosion.

Product Highlights:

• THX-certified for accurate home theater sound reproduction
  • QuadriPole® construction minimizes high-frequency loss
  • Magnetic Flux Tube® increases current handling for deep, tight bass
  • Time Correct® windings for improved imaging
  • banana connectors with 9 contact springs
  • 24k gold contacts resist corrosion
  • lifetime warranty

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg