Klipsch KSM-12 Pro?

wokbelly1

I have one cabinet that says Klipsch KSM on it I believe it is a 12 inch stage monitor it does not have the speaker grill or cover so I don't know if it was the Pro series but I think that  all these where called this I will try to add pictures later cause all my files are over 2MB in size. My questions are what horn lens was used on these and what driver for the lens was used what little info i could find on them seemed to be later versions of mine. My serial number on mine says  84 32836 so im thinking they were made in 1984 not sure what the other numbers would mean as for the components in side i have the woofer but not the horn lens and driver. From what i have found on the new literature they were said to have a K-63 driver of which i can find no where i found a  lens on ebay a K701 whch is a heresey II horn but the only drivers I've found are a K-53 hope someone knows more about this monitor than i do thanks.