Maybe You Have A Juicy Question?

If so, the RealMarkDeneen might be able to help. I stress MIGHT. I'm getting pretty fricken' old, and before full blown dementia sets in, i might be able to provide help to those JMA owners who couldn't access me after retirement. To all who got stuck, I apologize. 

I apologize for not making everything RIGHT. All sorts of mistakes were made, as often happens in life. The only thing I can't do is actual repairs on gear. 

I'm not even sure if the company will allow me to be here. I'll find out soon, I imagine. If not, best wishes to all my old friends (and the unfriends too), and keep the hobby alive!

Cheers,

RealMarkDeneen

• Like 11

• Moderators

I approved it Mark (but I'm just a volunteer moderator) so II can be over-ridden, countermanded, and anything else.

We need to get you to 5 posts as quick as possible so you can send and receive PM's. So if you be sure and reply to everything you can, even if it is a one word reply you should be up to that pretty quick. We had to do that to keep scammers from being able to PM unwary forum members with fraud scams. 

My recollection is that you requested to leave and so I wouldn't see any problem with you coming back. Just understand when you post it is pursuant a new set of terms and conditions. 

Good to see you,

Travis

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

Thanks Travis. I'll do my best to reply promptly to any questions or comments as best I can. 
Thanks Schu, good to see some old timers here. I originally joined in January of 2000. I hope i see some of those old timers here. I've been gone for...7 years? Something like that. 

i hope i can help.

I follow you on Facebook so I don't really have a perspective on the time (like you never went away). 

Mark -  We spoke and emailed a few times last year after I acquired a JMA Blueberry Extreme and a set of pCATs.  I had a minor issue with one of the pCATS that you graciously helped me with.  Thank you again and I'm glad to see you back. 

- Gary

• Like 2

Mark,

Nice to have you back. I'm still using the Merlin you fixed up and a large group of folk here bought to gift to my late wife and I. Have had it since 2005 and have used it constantly since. The years are rolling by...

You also emailed  and sent me a bunch of material on "The Duke". Not sure how many hands it passed thgreatrough, but the Merlin/Duke combo is wonderful.

Bruce  aka Marvel

6 hours ago, Peacemaker said:

Mark -  We spoke and emailed a few times last year after I acquired a JMA Blueberry Extreme and a set of pCATs.  I had a minor issue with one of the pCATS that you graciously helped me with.  Thank you again and I'm glad to see you back. 

- Gary

Hi Gary--

Good to see you here. Are the pCATs working well for you? 
Thanks for the WB!

Thanks Marvel and Coytee.  Funny that "The Duke" is still in service. And, your Merlin is still being enjoyed! 
Hope all of you are healthy and well!

Edited by RealMarkDeneen

1 hour ago, ssh said:

Welcome back, Mark. I'm still using my pCats and Peach, but I bought another Peach that you "modified" that I more often use. 

SSH

Hey there! Thanks for the WB! What kind of modification did I do to your Peach? I'm thinking maybe the "current source" modification?

Hope all is well with you.

5 hours ago, ssh said:

Changed a tube section to ss, I think. The seller called it an "upgrade", lol. Mostly well, thanks.

SSH

No, I've never changed a Tube section to SS,  What I did was add a SS current source to the plate of the output tube. It's still a Tube output though.... just more linear. 

Thanks for the WB, Gary. Hope you're doing well. 

• Like 1