Maybe You Have A Juicy Question?

49 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

Bingo! That *&%#@ scientifically fraudulent 1980 "Dietary Guidelines for Americans" put out by the USDA, has resulted in people eating mostly sugary carbs 5 or 6 times a day, and their blood sugar looks like a roller coaster. Every down swing finds them needing to eat again.....and again.  The results are in.....that plan is NOT working.

I'm off to the lounge...

Good info in "The China Study' on the corruption behind the food pyramid.  I followed that ridiculous thing for years. 

One major flaw in the China Study, he used milk protein as a proxy for all meat, so if milk protein is bad all meat is bad, poor logic. 

I just realized that I also own this very nice JM Tercel! I've had this phono pre-amp for so long that i forgot all about it. 

It's also going to be checked out by the tech at the audio repair shop here in FW under the supervision of Mark. 

8s1mtsN.jpg?1

TMOpntu.jpg?1

OY5c6bk.jpg

NY4KzNz.jpg

22 minutes ago, DMH said:

I just realized that I also own this very nice JM Tercel! I've had this phono pre-amp for so long that i forgot all about it. 

It's also going to be checked out by the tech at the audio repair shop here in FW under the supervision of Mark. 

8s1mtsN.jpg?1

TMOpntu.jpg?1

WOW - that's really nice looking. Latest updates and all!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DMH said:

8s1mtsN.jpg?1

TMOpntu.jpg?1

OY5c6bk.jpg

NY4KzNz.jpg

WOW - the inside looks like I just built it yesterday! Good news, I don't see any blown parts. I can't even recall the DIP settings, but I will dig out the docs and check. What cart did you ever try this with?

• Like 1

Greetings Mark!! Still think about you every time I fire up my Peach.

On another front, not sure if you heard, but my lifelong best friend Josh passed Feb, 2021. Josh was a big JMA fan as you likely recall. My wife and I were up in NoCal this past weekend and visited his wife. We had a good listen to his system and drank some great wine.

All the best!

Chris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Greetings Mark!! Still think about you every time I fire up my Peach.

On another front, not sure if you heard, but my lifelong best friend Josh passed Feb, 2021. Josh was a big JMA fan as you likely recall. My wife and I were up in NoCal this past weekend and visited his wife. We had a good listen to his system and drank some great wine.

All the best!

Chris

Do you mean Josh Nichol? Oh my, he was such a great guy. It doesn't seem like he was even my age. But, I guess "stuff happens." Very sad news. I had lots of good convos with Josh.

RIP,

Mark

32 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

OIC. Wel then, maybe it will work ok. That Tercel looks so new hard to believe it has any blown parts, but we'll get it going.

Great! I'm looking forward to setting it up and giving it a listen. Thank you for the assistance. 

On 9/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, RealMarkDeneen said:

Do you mean Josh Nichol? Oh my, he was such a great guy. It doesn't seem like he was even my age. But, I guess "stuff happens." Very sad news. I had lots of good convos with Josh.

RIP,

Mark

Yes, Josh Nichol. Miss him a bunch