SC Estate Sale

JohnA

Panacea is  a Forum Member   [mention=55374]Panacea Engineering[/mention] ,  he  made Aftermarket  trim metal pieces for klipsch Pro  Speakers .

the  Jubilee  speakers in this thread  are  a set of Panacea Jubilee clones  

I know Panacea had experimted with some builds, but I thought he purchased these golden Jubilees which were one of 2 pairs made. Both made from someone close to PWK? Yes, technically a clone, but I thought a close built with respect from PWK.

Is anyone good at digging up old threads?

I want to think that Claude knows something about these. The @ isnt pulling up his name, so if someone can tag him, he may know more about the story.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I know Panacea had experimted with some builds, but I thought he purchased these golden Jubilees which were one of 2 pairs made. Is anyone good at digging up old threads?

"This pair of "Golden "Jubilee's" reside in Charlotte, NC"

"This is a picture of the pair that we have, the others reside in the PWK museaum at the University of New Mexico. Valerie is on the Left and Mike Faulkner is the guy that built them for her commission."

post-57654-13819828208252.jpg

• Like 2