Fixing the RF7III

Schu

Danny should work for the government.... he has all sorts of solutions to sell to the public!

Did anyone notice his tests on the RF-7II on you tube.....  well here is a screen shot from the intro of his video.  Notice the position of the horn....yep, that's 90 degrees off!  But hey, he has his tube connectors back in stock now... a couple-o-dollars worth of parts made in china that he's willing to sell you for only $59... what a bargain.

image.png.26256eb71e3b4a32837d222e3a0b6a71.png

Here was my comment I left of his video:

I hope you didn't test the speaker you have pictured right next to you. The tweeter is installed 90 degrees off! That would change all of the measurements... a lot!!!! But, I guess it would allow you to sell more parts to "fix" it... granted everyone who buys these upgrade kits would have to rotate both their horns to match! For someone with all of your claimed expertise, you think you would notice a detail like that.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees
On 8/27/2022 at 12:04 PM, jjptkd said:

Yes but what GR research has done is provide some objectivity here with measurements and observations from the data.  Assuming you went active with your Jubilees which set of graphs more closely resembles your settings, stock 7's or GR's? Have you tried to "voice" them to this extreme? 

What that *** hat has done is attempt to measure a speaker and he did it wrong in order to sku the curve so he could "fix it".   If he may have a clue about speakers, as he is able to test, "fix" and test again in a different way to get the results he wants.  I have the "golden standard" curves of every speaker he has "tested" and NONE of them test like he shows them testing.    PWK handed out little yellow buttons for this....BULLSHIT!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trey Cannon said:

I have the "golden standard" curves of every speaker he has "tested" and NONE of them test like he shows them testing.    PWK handed out little yellow buttons for this....BULLSHIT!

Could you post these curves for the RF-7 III?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 9:00 AM, Trey Cannon said:

What that *** hat has done is attempt to measure a speaker and he did it wrong in order to sku the curve so he could "fix it".   If he may have a clue about speakers, as he is able to test, "fix" and test again in a different way to get the results he wants.  I have the "golden standard" curves of every speaker he has "tested" and NONE of them test like he shows them testing.    PWK handed out little yellow buttons for this....BULLSHIT!

Did he use to work for Theranos?🤔

On 8/26/2022 at 11:00 AM, Fish said:

I have the RFlll, and I have found a great way to fix them is set a pair of JBL 590 beside them. That worked great for me, 590 for music and 7lll for movies and concerts. Just one owners opinion that has tried many dozens of pre's/amp's, modern and classic gear.

20220805_123157.jpg

“The solution is new speakers” that’s pretty funny 😄