Is the New Jubilee - Shown on the Products Page - in Anyone's Home Yet?

20 minutes ago, Schu said:

The Heritage Jubilees are the Consumer versions.

the older KHJ's are the Commercial versions.

No one is going to hide a Heritage Jubilee behind a screen at a commercial theater... or maybe they would

Thanks for the correction. I was using the old term "commercial" to mean in the general market. I thought all the previous Jubilees were like hand built prototypes. My bad.

The CONSUMER version then - -looks awesome, and not very expensive compared to other high-end flagships.

Cool.

16 hours ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

I thought all the previous Jubilees were like hand built prototypes.

The original was for commercial theater installs, and Roy worked to get two-way systems into homes. Their success, I'm guessing, got the higher ups to realize a real flagship product would sell. Roy, in hindsight, was working on the new design all along (my outside the loop view).

Now, the older, black models are being called Underground Jubilees.

The Jubilee system is no longer listed in the pro/cinema pages.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

Thanks for the correction. I was using the old term "commercial" to mean in the general market. I thought all the previous Jubilees were like hand built prototypes. My bad.

The CONSUMER version then - -looks awesome, and not very expensive compared to other high-end flagships.

Cool.

Professional Jubilee aka KHJ (Klipschorn Jubilee)

Klipsch Jubilee clone build image.jpg

Heritage Jubilee...

Screenshot-2021-01-11-194610.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/26/2022 at 1:32 PM, MMurg said:

I believe that @Paducah Home Theater (from whom I purchased my pair) has sold around four or more pairs.  You can see other setups in the "Klipsch Owners" or "Just Jubilees" private Facebook groups.

Many of us are not on Facebook groups. I hope some other pictures eventually find their way to the Klipsch Forum pages.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

Many of us are not on Facebook groups. I hope some other pictures eventually find their way to the Klipsch Forum pages.

I know.  I was just making people aware that several other Jubilee systems are posted there if they wanted to go look.