Is the New Jubilee - Shown on the Products Page - in Anyone's Home Yet?

1 hour ago, Islander said:

$56,000 in Canadian dollars.  

Pat...buddy calls a dealer in TO  ....jubes 75 th not available ,  jubes only ,  salesman   knocks off  200$  ,  buddy says  ok ..... when can I buy  ? 

salesman  replies    ,   I'm going on vacation, call me  back  in 2 weeks .:lol:

4 hours ago, OO1 said:

Pat...buddy calls a dealer in TO  ....jubes 75 th not available ,  jubes only ,  salesman   knocks off  200$  ,  buddy says  ok ..... when can I buy  ? 

salesman  replies    ,   I'm going on vacation, call me  back  in 2 weeks .:lol:

Seriously?  The salesman doesn’t care about his commission on $56,000?  Is being a salesman his spare job that he doesn’t really need?

Not only that, is there really only a $200 difference between the standard and 75th Anniversary Edition Jubilees?  I hope the customer decides to talk to another salesman, one who is willing to sell him the Jubilees today!

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 10:24 AM, Schu said:

nervous sales reps... lol

It’s not unusual to hear salesmen who aren’t fully or accurately informed about a new speaker, but this guy gives the impression that the Jubilee was built in response to or even by some of the Klipsch fans, not by Paul and Roy.  I hope he gets clued in really soon, so he can give credit where credit is due.

The JubScala is one speaker that Roy assembled in response to an inquiry/request from Coytee, but that’s the only instance I can think of, and it was literally a single speaker.

Speaking of the JubScala, I wonder whether that’s considered an altered speaker, which it is, of course, but it’s completely built with Klipsch parts, apart from the E-V Dx38.  Within two years of joining the Forum, I had a pair of original JubScalas, and five years later I got a pair of La Scala IIs, which immediately became JubScala IIs.

The JubScala IIs may  be unofficial speakers, but they sound so good that they bring me joy whenever I listen to them.  What more can a speaker, or any other possession, do for you?

As well, the JubScalas are ambassadors for Klipsch, because everyone who hears them remembers them, and many will spread the word about this brand of speakers that sounds so good, and which are built by a company that really cares about its devoted fans.

I hope this never changes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schu said:

4k per speaker?

Pretty sure it's a $4000 difference per pair.  The standard edition is $36,000 per pair.  Both Upscale Audio and HiFi Heaven show the 75th Anniversary edition price online as $40,000 per pair ($19,999 each).

• Moderators
On 9/30/2022 at 11:32 AM, Islander said:

Seriously?  The salesman doesn’t care about his commission on $56,000?  Is being a salesman his spare job that he doesn’t really need?

Not only that, is there really only a $200 difference between the standard and 75th Anniversary Edition Jubilees?  I hope the customer decides to talk to another salesman, one who is willing to sell him the Jubilees today!

The Museum has a pair of 75th Anniversary Museum Edition Jubilees coming, 0001 of 0001. 

We would be happy to sell them to him for $56,000 (free shipping). Autographed by Roy, etc., etc. etc.

32 minutes ago, Travis In Austin said:

The Museum has a pair of 75th Anniversary Museum Edition Jubilees coming, 0001 of 0001. 

We would be happy to sell them to him for $56,000 (free shipping). Autographed by Roy, etc., etc. etc.

Exactly!  That’s what the customer should be hearing.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 5:12 AM, OO1 said:

So Randy, will you pass on the news from Travis to your buddy?  The 75th Anniversary Jubilees are available now!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped by Blue Hawk Audio last week since I had to run up to Bismarck .Thanks to @Schufor posting the video . The gentleman speaking in the video was very gracious . He allowed me to demo the Jubilee's and enjoyed showing them to someone who was familiar with them. 

I could try to describe the experience but I'm not sure what to say except they made me smile from ear to ear !

The McIntosh gear being used was pretty nice as well.

I worked in North Dakota from Bismarck to almost Fargo for several years, life is very different there.

Blue Hawk carries Very Expensive Equipment and trust me , there are some very wealthy farmers. Back a little while there was quite a bit of oil money as well.

The winters are harsh so Indoor activities are popular. You do not want to play pool or darts against anyone from North Dakota.

The mall is a good place for them to operate. People have to travel quite a ways to get anything. I think the next closest Mall or McDonalds for that matter is about 40 miles away. This particular mall houses a very popular sporting goods store and brings in a lot of people.

IMG_4347.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Gnote said:

I stopped by Blue Hawk Audio last week since I had to run up to Bismarck .Thanks to @Schufor posting the video . The gentleman speaking in the video was very gracious . He allowed me to demo the Jubilee's and enjoyed showing them to someone who was familiar with them. 

I could try to describe the experience but I'm not sure what to say except they made me smile from ear to ear !

The McIntosh gear being used was pretty nice as well.

I worked in North Dakota from Bismarck to almost Fargo for several years, life is very different there.

Blue Hawk carries Very Expensive Equipment and trust me , there are some very wealthy farmers. Back a little while there was quite a bit of oil money as well.

The winters are harsh so Indoor activities are popular. You do not want to play pool or darts against anyone from North Dakota.

The mall is a good place for them to operate. People have to travel quite a ways to get anything. I think the next closest Mall or McDonalds for that matter is about 40 miles away. This particular mall houses a very popular sporting goods store and brings in a lot of people.

IMG_4347.jpg

Great write up. 

• Thanks 1