Time for another giveaway!

wuzzzer

A week from today my brother and I will be heading to a resort in NW Wisconsin for a week.  I thought it would be fun to have another giveaway!

First prize is a pair of metal Klipsch Professional badges.  I got these years ago from a forum member but ended up not having any use for them.

Second prize is the digital code for the new Jurassic Park Dominion movie, 4K version.

For the first prize, guess how many panfish (bluegills/crappies/perch) in total that we keep.

For the second prize, guess how many largemouth/smallmouth bass (combined) we keep.

That's it!  One guess per member and please, if you won anything from my previous giveaway let others have a chance.  I'll post the results when we get back.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I’ve fished in thousand lakes Minnesota but not Wisconsin...

Panfish... too small... 15

Bass ... water too warm, they’re relaxing deep down... 7

Odds of me winning, 50:50 right now.

Most important... have fun and enjoy the fishing!

On 8/29/2022 at 11:24 PM, wuzzzer said:

A week from today my brother and I will be heading to a resort in NW Wisconsin for a week.  I thought it would be fun to have another giveaway!

First prize is a pair of metal Klipsch Professional badges.  I got these years ago from a forum member but ended up not having any use for them.

Second prize is the digital code for the new Jurassic Park Dominion movie, 4K version.

For the first prize, guess how many panfish (bluegills/crappies/perch) in total that we keep.

For the second prize, guess how many largemouth/smallmouth bass (combined) we keep.

That's it!  One guess per member and please, if you won anything from my previous giveaway let others have a chance.  I'll post the results when we get back.

Good luck!

16 fishes.

Well, just got back from Wisconsin!  Had a great week.  Beautiful weather and got a lot of fishing in.

Grand totals that we kept are:

58 panfish

4 largemouth bass

Plus 4 northern pike and 1 perch.

So, @CWOReilly was closest for panfish and @Jive talkin was closest for largemouth bass.

I’ll send each of you a PM.

Thanks for playin’!  🙂🎣

6 hours ago, Seadoc said:

Hayward fishing last week.  Nice weather, low 70's/mid 60's daytime, low 40's/mid 50's nighttime.  Tricky fishing because of the weather fronts but LM still jumped into our boat.

We were at the Clearwater Resort on the Lower Eau Claire lake.  I absolutely love that area.