WTB KD12, KD13 or KD13K

Vader540is

• 3 weeks later...
Have seen different ones listed for sale here in this section.
Someone has a pair.
Did you look at Parts Express?
Thanks!
Yup! I see one for $60 (paper cone) and one for $120 ( aluminum cone) the aluminum comes with adjustable weights which is nice. Wouldn't the paper one have more of the traditional sound compared to the aluminum one?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vader540is said:

Yup! I see one for $60 (paper cone) and one for $120 ( aluminum cone) the aluminum comes with adjustable weights which is nice. Wouldn't the paper one have more of the traditional sound compared to the aluminum one?

Decided I would look also before recc. them again. Yes maybe but, will look yet again at both. You'll definitely want the one that will fit, of course. Adjustable is nice. One member here has used coins attached to the passive for adjust.

May take a chat or call to determine before hand.

BTW, which model speaker?

Decided I would look also before recc. them again. Yes maybe but, will look yet again at both. You'll definitely want the one that will fit, of course. Adjustable is nice. One member here has used coins attached to the passive for adjust.

Forte Gen 1

4 minutes ago, Vader540is said:
9 hours ago, billybob said:

Forte Gen 1

Cool, I would say the paper. The Forte 2 think started using the poly-butylene, rubber type if not mistaken. As long as fits likely not an issue for either.

In my limited opinion.