Labor Day Weekend

Curious_George

@rplace looking good!

Mine ran for just under 20 hours and everything was up to temp so I pulled it off and let it rest for a while before the kids and I tore into it.B5095465-E26A-4E53-81D6-9B403E130154.thumb.jpeg.4730f7390139f85546b772989b4c0912.jpegE98B66AC-C694-4C64-8D8C-33A824B96701.thumb.jpeg.190be6b205a3f69d3a72252c61ff3ec6.jpeg

We had planned to head up to the BRP for a picnic this afternoon but it’s been pouring down rain all day so it looks like we are staying home with the pork.

• Like 1

Well, that's a wrap of a long weekend for me. Got some house chores done, cleaned the garage, made a board and batten wall for my wife's office, cleaned the garage again, made a box for my dad...now cleaning the garage....again, getting ready to work on the bar in the basement now that it is cooling off.

I’m taking off Monday and I’ll probably smoke some pork Sunday/overnight on the BGE.

if my neighbor is in town we will probably set up a small PA on the porch and play some music.
Smoked a couple racks of ribs on my BGE this weekend as well. Used a Carolina Reaper/coffee rub. Listened to The Huskers win with a couple beers while doing so.

Now back to my routine until next Friday when I'm off to Riotfest in Chicago.

Oh and enjoyed tunes as well.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1