Jump to content

Deano is an approved Klipsch network builder


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Dean is far overdue and well deserving and didn't deserve to be attacked/ chewed out 

 

 Congrats to Dean! This explains his well tempered and thoughtful responses here lately this must have been in the works for a bit.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jjptkd said:

 

Congrats to Dean! This explains his well tempered and thoughtful responses here lately this must have been in the works for a bit.


A couple of months. 
 

Roy ran out of fuse because he’s just tired of explaining it. He was also aggravated with me. There has been quite a few phone calls and texting. There was also some work to do. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I'm on your side, relax. 


lol. Why is everyone telling me to relax. I had a guy on Klipsch Owners Group tell me to “stay calm”. Dude, I was so triggered. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Klipsch Employees
17 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Hmm...Maybe they should instigate/start a private forum where you needed to be invited to attend? You know, a place for troublemakers. 🤔

Ummmm. No. This is a klipsch forum. There are other public forum if you want to toot someone else’s “horn”. See what I did there?

  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You ARE a trouble maker, I am. We know it.  You aren't banned

Wait! I am NOT a troublemaker and have been asked to leave on several occasions, but only once that I thought I deserved. 😮 Otoh, I came back because I missed this place and still enjoy my Klipsch Home Theater(s) on a regular basis. 😎

41 minutes ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

No more mods from me. Details coming....
 

Oh, no! My hearing is starting to improve and have considered the crossovers again. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Klipsch Employees
6 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Wait! I am NOT a troublemaker and have been asked to leave on several occasions, but only once that I thought I deserved. 😮 Otoh, I came back because I missed this place and still enjoy my Klipsch Home Theater(s) on a regular basis. 😎

Oh, no! My hearing is starting to improve and have considered the crossovers again. ;)

That’s funny bro!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations Dean, I'm sure it must feel great to be contracted to work with one of the all time great American Speaker manufacturers.

 

Few things. I personally never knew there was a service/repair arm of Klipsch for their heritage line until JEM. I'm sure since this move happened the more thought was put into allowing competitors to peddle their wares here. If the service arm is part of the bottom line profit for the company then I can understand.

 

One thing I am still confused about is us customers discussing both Klipsch service and competition, should be fair to discuss right? I mean Klipsch shouldn't have any worries about competition and I personally feel it's best to show in plain sight what makes them better than the competition. If things gets squashed behind closed doors and there is no talk allowed at all, then it looks like something is being hidden. There are only truths and facts and when you are the best at something then truths and facts always are on your side so nobody should have anything to worry about.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Klipsch Employees
3 minutes ago, captainbeefheart said:

Congratulations Dean, I'm sure it must feel great to be contracted to work with one of the all time great American Speaker manufacturers.

 

Few things. I personally never knew there was a service/repair arm of Klipsch for their heritage line until JEM. I'm sure since this move happened the more thought was put into allowing competitors to peddle their wares here. If the service arm is part of the bottom line profit for the company then I can understand.

 

One thing I and still confused about is us customers discussing both Klipsch service and competition, should be fair to discuss right? I mean Klipsch shouldn't have any worries about competition and I personally feel it's best to show in plain sight what makes them better than the competition. If things gets squashed behind closed doors and there is no talk allowed at all, then it looks like something is being hidden. There are only truths and facts and when you are the best at something then truths and facts always are on your side so nobody should have anything to worry about.

 

 

Well I have done that and I don’t think Klipsch has to defend itself on its ownforum. It sucks, I know. Cbh you are a knowledgeable person so I think you will understand. Or not……

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

Well I have done that and I don’t think Klipsch has to defend itself on its ownforum. It sucks, I know. Cbh you are a knowledgeable person so I think you will understand. Or not……

 

I think I could have worded my thoughts better.

 

All I'm saying is you or anyone else from the company doesn't necessarily need to defend it personally. I'm just saying, for example, when the guy came in asking for advice on someone upgrading their Cornwall networks. I think everyone here knows what thread I'm talking about. Someone such as myself will defend Klipsch with technical facts to put some doubt into the "upgrades".

 

Or is it if someone comes in and makes a similar thread will it just get deleted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...