New Jubilee Base Enclosure Plans

Blackcat

@Blackcat, welcome to the forum!  Don't mind us, some of us indulge in picayune distinctions. 

Basically ... "Bass" is both the lower part of the frequency spectrum Hey Organ Builders - 300 years of tradition in organ building   and a fish. image.jpeg.7987538de74e1d320c235d208456dfd5.jpeg 

"Base" is that upon which something sits, or something so contemptible, mean-spirited, with a selfish lack of human decency, with uncontrolled "Base Instincts" that it has become characteristic of certain politicians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
On 9/9/2022 at 10:18 AM, Blackcat said:

Have build plans for the new Jubilee Base enclosure (ported horn) made it into the wild yet?  

Yes I have the original CAD files in DWG, PRT STP formats, and in both metric or SAE. I am pre-selling the plans for $500, they will be delivered to you promptly in the Summer of 2037 when the patent expires

@Chief bonehead was awarded a patent on the Bass Bin/Base/LF Enclosure/Thingy this summer. He has at least one more pending on the upper end. 

Travis

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

On 9/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, garyrc said:

@Blackcat, welcome to the forum!  Don't mind us, some of us indulge in picayune distinctions. 

Basically ... "Bass" is both the lower part of the frequency spectrum Hey Organ Builders - 300 years of tradition in organ building   and a fish. image.jpeg.7987538de74e1d320c235d208456dfd5.jpeg 

"Base" is that upon which something sits, or something so contemptible, mean-spirited, with a selfish lack of human decency, with uncontrolled "Base Instincts" that it has become characteristic of certain politicians.

Oh man, you took it up a level and I am having trouble keeping up.  Ok, let's see, I found this on one of them internets. 

'What does Picayune mean in French?

Its name derives from the French picaillon, which is itself from the Provençal picaioun, the name of an unrelated small
         copper coin from Savoy. By extension, picayune can mean "trivial" or "of little value"."

I just realized that after twenty years, this is the first time that I learned something on this forum.

• Like 1