Klipsch RB-35 Bookshelf Speakers

japosey

4 minutes ago, japosey said:

$150 plus shipping. 

Purchased from original owner who told me these are new. The boxes were opened, but the speakers were never hooked up. They have the black finish. They feature 1" tweeter and 6 1/2" mids

So you never used these? The RB-35's have an 8" woofer and are pretty nice sounding IMO if these were local that would be a really good deal shipping costs these days would likely almost if not double the price, which would still be decent if these are indeed NOS. Good luck with your sale!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, smartie_pants said:

I'm too new here to send a private message (or maybe I'm just too new to know HOW to send a message!), but can you let me know the total cost to ship them to Houston, TX?

I saw in your profile your birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday!!

You can message now...

Great buy! :)  (Even with $100 shipping.) Got a set of RB-75's a couple of months ago and I paid $500 incl shipping from Canada :( 

Note; if you are shipping these it is recommended that the drivers be removed from the horns - at least that was the case for my RB-75's (which have heavier drivers). 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Emile said:

Note; if you are shipping these it is recommended that the drivers be removed from the horns - at least that was the case for my RB-75's (which have heavier drivers). 

Tweeter drivers on the 35's are very small and light weight no worries there but the woofers baskets / front plastic pieces are fragile and cause for concern.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Emile said:

And; to "those" looking for shipping costs ... speakers are in Denton, TX. Look up ZIP. Next look up specs for RB-35's (weight and size). Then, check out USPS and UPS for shipping rates. Pretty sure UPS will be cheaper :)  

Try https://www.pirateship.com/  They have bulk deals with USPS and UPS and pass along pretty good discounts.  Three or four months ago I used them for some Heresys and saved maybe 25%.  IIRC they check multiple carriers to find the cheapest.

There are other similar companies out there but I have used only this one.

• Like 2