Khorns w/Crites internals under $3k in Ohio

Mighty Favog

• Mighty Favog changed the title to Khorns w/Crites internals under $3k in Ohio
18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Good luck @bkwa1959.  Was interested til I saw you on it.  Lemme know what shakes out and good luck!

18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Good luck @bkwa1959.  Was interested til I saw you on it.  Lemme know what shakes out and good luck!

Go grab them I was looking for a winter project,looks like they need some trim pieces replaced and I wanted to refinish the cabinets.The seller seems like a nice guy

• Like 1

I'll hit him tomorrow and see what's shakin out.  He prolly is looking for the highest price he can get and my LS are taking up two corners.  I'm not sure if I can squeeze them into the one corner w/out wreaking havoc on my array.  TBH I'll prolly pass cause I don't want to screw around w/things.  Maybe though.  hahaha  

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know, whose following this thread, if these speakers have sold?  I’ve sent the seller a number of Facebook messages over the past week, but no reply. I’m assuming they’ve sold and will have to look elsewhere. Thanks for any information someone could pass along. frt8dog

• Like 1

@frt8dogI sent him a msg about a week ago and he responded with np.  He did say his bottom dollar was $2975.  After re-thinking the space issue here it turned into a wet dream.  The width just won't work across my wall and I've always loved the LS BUT ya wanna go up the food chain.  I have MAYBE 10 inches of space max.  I told him that and got a thanks for letting him know.  Maybe his father has taken a turn for the worse and his focus is there or maybe there are just too many people kicking the tires.  Could be eyeballing things too and seeing something they didn't like.  Who knows but he was solid with me.  I think he's looking for a good home and the tire kickers are killing it for those that are serious.  Ether way keep us posted cause that's a great price me thinks!  :)