Origin Klipsch KM 4 ( KG 3.5 ) worth to buy ?

MicroMara

24 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

I found ou that the KM 4 is the same as the KG 3.5 . The KM 4 was for military overseas Army stations and the KG 3.5 for usual customers

Did you miss the second post in this thread? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Well , we have a small sec. audio market here in Germany and they offer the KG4 & KG 3.2 right now. I like these nostalgic Klipsch Speakers , They have an 90 x 40 degree Exponential Horn and no Tractrix Horn. I´ll know the difference between these horns anyway 

I really liked the KG-4, they kind of surprised me being a 2-way I thought they were a very close runner up to the Quartet. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2022 at 11:34 AM, MicroMara said:

I have an appointment tommorrow evening to pick them up , I allready wired the money to the seller . He told me that the RP 8000 F hasn´t any chance against the KM 4 😂

I know the seller said that somewhat jokingly but I have to agree with this statement, I have RP 280f, And I’m not sure that they’re better than the KG 4.2 that they replaced… To be honest I may very well go back to my beloved 4.2s and sell the 280s…. Still on the fence

• Like 1

I have an appointment tommorrow evening to pick them up , I allready wired the money to the seller . He told me that the RP 8000 F hasn´t any chance against the KM 4 😂

I know the seller said that somewhat jokingly but I have to agree with this statement, I have RP 280f, And I’m not sure that they’re better than the KG 4.2 that they replaced… To be honest I may very well go back to my beloved 4.2s and sell the 280s…. Still on the fenceStill on the fence

I know the seller said that somewhat jokingly but I have to agree with this statement, I have RP 280f, And I’m not sure that they’re better than the KG 4.2 that they replaced… To be honest I may very well go back to my beloved 4.2s and sell the 280s…. Still on the fenceStill on the fence

• Like 1