(SOLD) HI-SM "Heresy" Decorators in Raw Birch

revrseat70

Update: After just 2 demo songs, they are sold to good, local home.  Thanks for the looks.

All original components, including the K-42’s, are present and fully functional. I recently sanded them and filled in some nicks but they have withstood 40 years of use very well. The original, signed stickers are still attached (though these are not consecutive serial numbers - I believe all these factors are reflected in the asking price)

The raw birch with black components is striking in person. I may regret this, but I simply don’t have a place for them in my rotation. They sound phenomenal, but really should be used as mini-corner-horns, to which I do not have a perfect room for that where other speakers don’t already occupy. 

Sonically, it’s hard to believe these are of this vintage and of this design. With that K42, there’s plenty of grunt, but they really shine with instrumental and vocals. 

These rarely come up for sale. I really don’t want to ship. Please take care of them and let them sing!

$900 for the pair.  (Nashville, TN area) Thank you for your time and consideration.

Alex

More Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yQSwunNPOCcNZfIeM_DLywIsyovv1Cuy?usp=sharing 

IMG_7822-min.jpg

Edited by revrseat70
SOLD
  • Like 1

• revrseat70 changed the title to (SOLD) HI-SM "Heresy" Decorators in Raw Birch