La Scala history page missing?

JamesH

I was killing a little time earlier on the Klipsch website and came across a history of some of the heritage speakers.  La Scala was listed on the page but comes up as 'page not found' when you click on it.  This may be a known thing but thought I'd bring it up just in case.

• Like 1

Klipsch's history pages have been "dropping off" for some time.  These were penned by me prior to my departure in 2015.  The LaScala did not get a very lengthy write-up.  I can add that the Grateful Dead's LaScala's recently were on eBay.  Also the first group I am aware of to use them live was Peter, Paul, and Mary.  Below (if I can get this thing to paste) is all that I know of that used to be on the site other than some pics:

The History of the La Scala

Out of the Corner

Named after the Teatro alla Scala in Italy, the original La Scala® was unveiled in 1963. Cosmetically improved over the years, the La Scala provides Klipschorn-like performance from a smaller cabinet that does not require corner location.

Paul W. Klipsch offered it to Arkansas gubernatorial candidate Winthrop Rockefeller to use as a public address speaker, and he did use one on a train car during a subsequent campaign.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2022 at 4:50 PM, JamesH said:

I was killing a little time earlier on the Klipsch website and came across a history of some of the heritage speakers.  La Scala was listed on the page but comes up as 'page not found' when you click on it. 

• Like 1