Epic cf2 woofer

KCLew

@KCLew  Good luck with finding a woofer as pretty much ALL Epic series stuff is unobtanium and they don't stock any parts for them...even grill emblems.  Keep an eye on e b a y potentially as that might be the only place you'll see one where cabinets got parted out.  I would imagine the sum of the parts are worth about as much as the whole.  I could be wrong.  I see where a CF-2 woofer last sold on e b a y for $18 which is cheap considering the CF-3 and 4 woofers (and HF drivers) command a premium.

That thread mainly deals with Epic CF-3's and 4's with a minor sprinkling of 1's and 2's.  

Good luck!

1 hour ago, avguytx said:

@KCLew  Good luck with finding a woofer as pretty much ALL Epic series stuff is unobtanium and they don't stock any parts for them...even grill emblems.  Keep an eye on e b a y potentially as that might be the only place you'll see one where cabinets got parted out.  I would imagine the sum of the parts are worth about as much as the whole.  I could be wrong.  I see where a CF-2 woofer last sold on e b a y for $18 which is cheap considering the CF-3 and 4 woofers (and HF drivers) command a premium.

That thread mainly deals with Epic CF-3's and 4's with a minor sprinkling of 1's and 2's.  

Good luck!

I bought the only one on eBay. Contacted seller after not hearing from him. He said he had been looking for two days trying to track it down in his house. Then refunded my money. Ha!  

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, avguytx said:

I guess no one is going to offer much more info about the woofer.  Just keep an eye on ebay as there are no parts whatsoever for the Epic series.  Not even emblems.  

EBay is the only hope. It might take a year or two of weekly checking but almost everything is there sooner or later. Other then that you can buy the DATS 3 tester from Parts Express and see what the parameters are for one of your good woofers and begin the search for a close match. Yes it is a hassle but sometimes the only way

• Like 1

• 1 month later...