Autographed Book: P.W. Klipsch The Life The Legend

RickFL

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 4:57 PM, RickFL said:

Not mine

https://offerup.com/item/detail/9b306ce9-ce28-3cf0-95e8-2001c04c2aea?q=klipsch

Fully Autographed By Both Authors And A Stent Autographed By .Paul Wilbur Klipsch The Life The Legend Biography.                                                               Actually, this book is one of hundred others in my library, but one of my fav for sure. I read a lot, not only because I love reading but also because it's part of my educational process. And reading is good for improving my writing, which is also important. Usually, I read other books, not those like this one, because I need to improve my writing skills. The last time when I had to write a narrative essay, I faced a lot of problems. After all, I got used https://studydriver.com/narrative-essay/ as an inspiration, and those narrative essay examples provided me with some ideas. And it was very useful to read and see the right structure. And it shows the importance of reading, because the more you read, the better your skills and imagination are.

Oh, I wish I had such a book

Edited by EricBills

I've gone one (somewhere) but, as I recall...  mine only has the PWK stamped signature and if I recall Ms. Valerie signed under/beside  it.

If you don't get any concrete responses by the time I get back later on, I'll go find book and put eyes on the pages.

2 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I'll go find book and put eyes on the pages.

Tx  .  the Book 's  Description does say ,,,,,,,,,,,, and I quote " signed by both authors and is also signed by biographee Paul Wilbur Klipsch "

2 hours ago, OO1 said:

Tx  .  the Book 's  Description does say ,,,,,,,,,,,, and I quote " signed by both authors and is also signed by biographee Paul Wilbur Klipsch "

Whatever; its still a poorly inked stamped signature of PWK. Notice how the "ink" is more intense in the center than the edges. As someone who stamped his signature many times, thats likely because the handle of the stamp is in the middle. 

Still a great volume at the high side of realistic.

stamp - 1.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When we visited Valerie's house she gave out those books and STAMPED Paul's signature on them.  So I have the book and mine has a stamp.  This was in 2007.  There was probably 20 of us in her house and I am pretty sure we all got them.  Long time ago.

Edit:  Well I went and looked in my book and I have made a mistake.  Mine has a "Valerie Klipsch" stamped signature...........not a Paul Klipsch stamp.  I looked through the book and that's all there is.  So back then, that is what she did that day we visited.  I do rememeber her stamping my book.  I just never really looked closely at what it was.

• Like 1