KPT-942/4 “underground jubilee?” $7500

CJ Wolff

Got a pair of great 942/4s

You can call them underground Jubilees if you like 😀

Includes a Xilica 8080 X Over set up per the forum suggestions.

these make sweet sweet love to your ears but the wife says no more in “her” living room.

$7500 pick up in New Orleans or u-ship.

Includes a extra $500 pair of HF drivers if you want to change up the sound.

42871928-CA0A-4288-B9D8-AD79AD127E5B.jpeg

Edited by CJ Wolff
Editing

• CJ Wolff changed the title to KPT-942/4 “underground jubilee?” $7500

They're on Audiogon where they've stayed $500 below asking price here even as the price has been adjusted. Same with US Audiomart, wonder why they're $500 more here?

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb08bc-klipsch-kpt-942-4-pro-jubilee-full-range

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649898935-klipsch-pro-jubilees-with-xilica-active-crossover/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:28 PM, CJ Wolff said:

You can call them underground Jubilees if you like

They are not jubilees, so none of the Klipsch fanatics here would ever call them that. Good luck getting even half your asking price (more realistic) after your big mistake in putting them in HER living room in the first place! Wives Rule!!! LOL>

Gentlemen,

I apologize for the confusing posit.  They are $4950 for whomever wants them.  I’m made a mistake posting them in alerts.  I’ve reduc d the price several times as it’s a tough market and my wife is impatient.

thank you for your patience. 
CJ

3 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Which part? A single comment for one that contains 2 parts results in zero communication of point.

Both parts... In our house, it's OUR living room and she accepts what also makes me happy. I'm a blessed man in that regard. Plus, it makes the karaoke sound really good, which means the ladies also sing better.

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Both parts... In our house, it's OUR living room and she accepts what also makes me happy. I'm a blessed man in that regard. Plus, it makes the karaoke sound really good, which means the ladies also sing better.

My wife asked for only one thing for her birthday.  Get the cinema speakers out of the living room.  It's an easy lift.

• Haha 1

Our actual living room has a 43 in. tv, an old H/K630 receiver hooked up to a pair of JBL4311 studio monitos ( picture pro version of L100s)

Actual TV room was a 2 car garage that original owner of house made his 'family' room in 1962. Given it's size, we've had La Scalas and MWM bins in there and there were no complaints at all. I did sell the MWMs and gave the LS to my older son. Temporarily have Heresy IIs. They work fine, but larger horn loaded cabinets are planned for the future.

It's all just stuff anyway. We will downsize in a country far away when we retire. May not have anything. I would probably play more guitar and be better off for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1