Help me determine my upgrade path Klipsch Fans!@!@!

Thad in MD

Hi all you experts out there! I have been piecing my set up together for a couple years now here and there and im getting the itch to upgrade. However im not sure what would make the biggest impact, heck im not sure what a logical chronological upgrade path would be given my current gear. 

Any feedback, product advice, and suggestions on what i should upgrade first would be extremely helpful. Below are the details of my current set up. 

Room is open style and 20x28ft with 8ft ceilings. Below are a couple pictures of my current sitch 

Gear: 

Vava Chroma 4k HDR UST projector

120" Ambient light rejecting screen

Marantz 6015 A/V Receiver

Nvidia Shield for streaming

R-820F Floorstanding Speakers (Front L&R)

RP-500C Center Channel Speaker

RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers (Side Surrounds)

RP-500SA Front Height Speakers

R-100SW Subwoofer

Based on my set up, here are the items and upgrade path that ive put together. Please let me know if there is anything you would add or change that makes sense. 

1. Add External Amplification (3 or 5 channel Emotiva amplifier.. Should i go BasX or a higher end model if my first question)

2. Replace Subwoofer (Looking at SVS-PB2000 Pro, any other recommendations welcome!!!)

3. Upgrade center Channel speaker (looking at RP-504c)

3. Upgrade Front L&R Channels to RP line or even Heritage (Forte IV or Heresy) if possible (mainly for 2 channel music) 

4. Add rear atmos in ceiling speakers to compliment the front heights

Would it make sense to upgrade my front L&R speakers first to align with the rest of the RP line? I have been getting into more 2 channel music listening lately. Also could move the RP-600Ms up front if that is suggested. 

Thanks all you kind people!!!

IMG_1364 (1).jpg

IMG_1362 (1).jpg

12 minutes ago, Thad in MD said:

Hi all you experts out there! I have been piecing my set up together for a couple years now here and there and im getting the itch to upgrade. However im not sure what would make the biggest impact, heck im not sure what a logical chronological upgrade path would be given my current gear. Any feedback, product advice, and suggestions on what i should upgrade first would be extremely helpful. I have been getting into more 2 channel music listening lately.

Thanks all you kind people!!!

Just a quick glance and run down of what you have I'd say a new sub or pair of subs would likely yield the biggest improvement as your room is pretty big and that sub is small. Changing the mains to the newer 8000 series would give you better timbre match but I'd expect performance to be about the same.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Just a quick glance and run down of what you have I'd say a new sub or pair of subs would likely yield the biggest improvement as your room is pretty big and that sub is small. Changing the mains to the newer 8000 series would give you better timbre match but I'd expect performance to be about the same.  

Same you have very nice speakers the sub is the issue IMHO.

Get 2 and or get bigger.