SOLD: Klipsch KPT-942 Pro Theater Pair New Orleans $3475 reduced.

CJ Wolff

Just for clarification for those that are close enough to get these...

which Xilica are you selling with these?

is that the latest version of the 402 horn?

which driver is attached... k-691 or k-69a?

in the photo above, and from the factory, a passive was available... is it still with these speakers?

GLWS.

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Just for clarification for those that are close enough to get these... which Xilica are you selling with these? is that the latest version of the 402 horn?

which driver is attached... k-691 or k-69a? in the photo above, and from the factory, a passive was available... is it still with these speakers?

GLWS.

According to his A'gon listing: This setup includes the Xilica 8080 active DSP crossover,KPT-402-HF Tractrix® Horn with a K-1132 two-inch exit titanium compression driver.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb08bc-klipsch-kpt-942-4-pro-jubilee-full-range

2 hours ago, Schu said:

Just for clarification for those that are close enough to get these...

which Xilica are you selling with these?

is that the latest version of the 402 horn?

which driver is attached... k-691 or k-69a?

in the photo above, and from the factory, a passive was available... is it still with these speakers?

GLWS.

They are the Gen 3 402's and were installed new on this set.  4080 Xilica . 1132 which is the correct Klipsch driver for this set. Who cares about the passive if you have a Xilica with good settings already entered for this set. I can tell anyone this is a good set from first hand knowledge and normally these would have been long gone. Big sets are moving slow right now and that is the only reason they are still here. You snooze you lose and you wont see a set this good at this price again.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

According to his A'gon listing: This setup includes the Xilica 8080 active DSP crossover,KPT-402-HF Tractrix® Horn with a K-1132 two-inch exit titanium compression driver.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb08bc-klipsch-kpt-942-4-pro-jubilee-full-range

Yeah the ads for these are everywhere. I think the upcoming holidays and people worried about 30+ % inflation at the grocery store this year have really hurt the used pro Klipsch market. I have a similar set that is not the caliber of these up for some time and not a nibble.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave A said:

They are the Gen 3 402's and were installed new on this set.  4080 Xilica . 1132 which is the correct Klipsch driver for this set. Who cares about the passive if you have a Xilica with good settings already entered for this set. I can tell anyone this is a good set from first hand knowledge and normally these would have been long gone. Big sets are moving slow right now and that is the only reason they are still here. You snooze you lose and you wont see a set this good at this price again.

Hey Dave, hope all is well.  The Xilica is the 8080 ($2275) and I'm including a new pair of DE750's that I bought on a whim.  Set is still pristine.

27 minutes ago, nickyboy6100 said:

I have owned this setup in the past minus the active crossover and can say without a doubt that there is not much out there that can come close to besting this setup. 

Speaking the truth right here.  This is a matter of happy wife happy life 😢 

• 3 weeks later...
  • CJ Wolff changed the title to SOLD: Klipsch KPT-942 Pro Theater Pair New Orleans $3475 reduced.