Klipsch Promedia 4.1 and SB 16

RaidersFan

I have decided to purchase the Klipsch Promedia 4.1s from outpost.com. I am uprading one part at a time. I have not upgraded the sound card yet. Belive it or not I am still running an SB16. I plan to upgrade that next, but I don't have the cash right now. Will this work with new speakers? How will it connect? I would do the sound card first, but my speakers are crap and about to die. Half the time I turn them on and no sound. They are cheap speakers, what can you expect. Anyways, I listen to music all the time.

What inputs do the Promedia's have? Does the fact that these are not digital speakers hold them back? Do the Promedia's come with any cables to connect to the sound card? What cable are needed?

The Pros are awesome even if they are not digital.. there should be no problem with connecting it to that sound card.. all you need to get is a y-adapter spliter so you can hook the rears up to it.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F002%5F001%5F002%5F000&product%5Fid=42%2D2463

Everything else comes with the pros.. the control pod has 2 cables for the soundcard input and a cable that goes to the sub. The speaker wire is also included.