SOLD! Hand Crafted Horn Speakers

Wrench722

These are built by a master craftsman out of walnut and birch from Houston Hardwoods. The woofers are B & K Enterprises (Crites Speakers) CW1526C 15” Cast Frame. Midrange is Altec 511B horns with B & K Enterprises (Crites Speakers) Atlas PD-5VH Alnico Midrange Driver. Tweeters are JBL 2404H Bi-Radial Horn Baby Cheek Tweeter Speaker. Crossovers are ALK Engineering ES400 / ES5800 Extreme-slope Woofer / Squawker Networks. I am downsizing and I must sell them. I have put a link to a Dropbox with a ton of pictures of the build process. $6000. OBO. 

[Moderator edit: You can't call them a something that is a registered trademark of Klipsch if they are homebrew. I changed the title]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7k44mf32j7dwwhk/AACKmrnYtHbmiuqetZUAq5Fja?dl=0

IMG_2250.JPEG

IMG_2252.JPEG

• Like 2

Holy Mackeroly!  I mean DANG...........Those pictures tell the story of an EXTREMELY complicated build process - and very skillful work too.  They look amazing.  I'd love to hear "Frankenstein" (Edgar Winter) thought those Babies!!!!! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OO1 said:

they are clones of Khorns ,   with Aftermarket parts  , it's actually quite sad   .

Sad? I bet they sound awesome and the price is reasonable. What's sad about that? 

I thought we weren't supposed to make negative comments on for sale threads. Or are you exempt from that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, 13Hertz said:

Holy Mackeroly!  I mean DANG...........Those pictures tell the story of an EXTREMELY complicated build process - and very skillful work too.  They look amazing.  I'd love to hear "Frankenstein" (Edgar Winter) thought those Babies!!!!! 

YEP! Frankenstein is AMAZING on them! I wish I could keep them but having to down size. 

• Wrench722 changed the title to SOLD! Hand Crafted Horn Speakers