SOLD - Klipsch Reference RC7 Center Channel Black

Hamilton

I've had this wonderful speaker for about 3 years now, since I've migrated to the Legend Series KLF-20s I decided to get a C7 center which definitely matches much better.   Its in good/very good condition, finish is still intact and one of the drivers has a slight crease however doesn't seem to impact sound at all.  One peg was broken however has a screw inserted there and holds great to the speaker and no rattling.

Would prefer meetup somewhat local as I understand shipping these guys generally requires a bit of prep regarding the horn and tweeter?  I'm Inland Empire, CA but do travel to Southern OC every Friday afternoon to pickup my kids so can arrange meeting but of course can't throw some Watts at it to test in that case.

Asking $500 $400, if price seems off please let me know guys, seems that is the going rate for C7s!!!

EDIT - SOLD locally $375

20221011_141434_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.f8d3408f1af8c9cb3912833c41477699.jpg

20221011_141341_copy_2016x1512.jpg

Edited by Hamilton
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 2:35 PM, Hamilton said:

shipping these guys generally requires a bit of prep regarding the horn and tweeter?

Yes, tweeter is a bit fragile (probably due to age) and it is highly recommended to remove the driver prior to shipping :) 

Oops ... just remembered it is the RB-75's that needs the driver removed. Had 2 RC-7's shipped to me without a problem :) 

4 minutes ago, Emile said:

Yes, tweeter is a bit fragile (probably due to age) and it is highly recommended to remove the driver prior to shipping :) 

Oops ... just remembered it is the RB-75's that need the driver removed. Had 2 RC-7's shipped to me without a problem :) 

OK appreciate the information as I'm not shy about overpacking and shipping things but obviously mis-remembered which was problematic in transit without extra prep!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hamilton changed the title to SOLD - Klipsch Reference RC7 Center Channel Black