Single KP 450 Bass Cabinet with speakers, too big to ship, Southern Californina area only, $400

Jon B

I have a HUGE KP-450 bass cabinet using more space in my workshop than I can afford, so here is the deal. You can have the complete cabinet WITH the pair of K-48 woofers in it for what the woofers are worth to me which is $400, or I am left with no choice but to remove the woofers and destroy the cabinet so that I recover the space in my shop.

If there is a Southern Cal Klipsch fan that would like to help me keep this cabinet out of the landfill please speak up before it is too late!

Regards

Jon B

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

THE CABINET IS QUITE A SURVIVOR!!!! BUT IT'S TIME WILL RUN OUT EVENTUALLY.

I went out to dismantle the cabinet and it was a cold and rainy weekend. There was no way I was rolling it out in the driveway to dismantle it and "do the deed" in that ugly weather, so I issued a stay of execution that weekend. As it turns out, the weather has not cooperated since! We are at 3500 feet here in the Southern Cal high desert, so winter is a real thing.

I swear this cabinet must have good connections with the weatherman because I have not had a single good weekend lift the stay of execution and complete the task, but the cabinet remains on "death row" until the weather changes. So if you are interested in it, let me know before the next warm spell when I will be forced to destroy it. 

• Like 1