How to erase white noise (The Fives)?

Ghen

Hello, I see The Fives emit a white noise like an interference typical of 50$ speakers, there is any way to eliminate it? I'm using it with eARC-HDMI connection. A part of this, I feel their sound a bit muffled and closed, There are any equalitzation to improve it, at this moment I set bass: -1, mid: +3, trebble: +2 and it improved a bit the sound but I think they can offer more.

10 hours ago, Ghen said:

Hello, I see The Fives emit a white noise like an interference typical of 50$ speakers, there is any way to eliminate it? I'm using it with eARC-HDMI connection. A part of this, I feel their sound a bit muffled and closed, There are any equalitzation to improve it, at this moment I set bass: -1, mid: +3, trebble: +2 and it improved a bit the sound but I think they can offer more.

There shouldn't be white noise. Try to track down the cause and eliminate it, rather than filter it out. 

Check volume settings of your sources. 

10 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

There shouldn't be white noise. Try to track down the cause and eliminate it, rather than filter it out. 

Check volume settings of your sources. 

The only form to reduce it, is lowering the volume in the remote control. By the way, there is a little white sound that I can't never eliminate  I have these speakers connected to my TV via eARC-HDMI and my TV is connected to the PC via HDMI 2.1

There’s something wrong. Unplug everything, eliminate the chance that a source is causing the problem. Then switch cables, maybe you’ve got a bad cable? Try plugging them into a different outlet, on a  different circuit. If none of that sorts it I’d contact Klipsch, if they are still under warranty. There really shouldn’t be noise coming from those speakers. 

I read in internet there are too many people with this white noise, they said the only way to reduce it is lowering the master volume because it is a problem that all The Fives have cause their amplification, it is true? Your Fives have 0 white noise? I tried other cables and outlets and the white sound is always there, I can reduce it lowering the master volume but never I can eliminate it.