SOLD - ALK CSW-450 Crossovers - $375 - Fairfax, VA

pcbiz

These were among the very last CSW-450s Al made during his 'mass production' builds. Cornscala-Wall Universal, designed for La Scalas, or really any three way Klipsch design. I used a pair of Al's CSW's for my vintage Heresy speakers, and the results were night and day stunning. If you are building Super Heresys, these will really step up your tone. You can read about them at Al's site here:  http://alkeng.com/ap_xo.html

He will still build one or two when he feels like it for $622. If you'd like to own a pair immediately, then here you are. $375 for local pickup, Zelle or cash. I can box and ship them for the additional cost, I'd just prefer a local pickup.  I already have a box and insulation I can use to ship these, so shipping costs will not be that much.... or I can just do $400 shipped for any state in the continental USA.

72B4CIC4PdUTJyWjlSI90Hj_GtS7ZGYRCPPnRctKtfWENhLwYMjdbJoTTJUXxDjCM7ECZt0BRTGWKTTQ8neo4Z2aJ8qfMBBEzyVU7Y0GWr0h3ZtJqMQD4zSCdR2cUSxglMVcTcLi37xZhwJojdObaCjJa2gENeNvQ46W7TOL4g_BKN3-mr6lGhhCpg

bp0II9mALpoS56e_M9q7WY2Z6C-mnFndiALSOZ2uL0l8W7K_sNQJ4zLHO6ao7rSmfvwTdu_0-jjPBy-q9FY1ClybDMBGfV5zOsxmma0epg1fSphsm_5B63A7AFYfOUlBTrvmACthR2XhnVvd2xXM_SY5RhgUatejZhemEVFKDQozfmAaO-35-Gh3gA

qZkY3umKTr4Cg3ezW03stt_i-UoodbgE0CREONW8CxppuCb4LWRu8bwHXaNIm4eH5T9TLT-F2X6EZY7_te8mIKeddC9Suvf7eNb8-daBh6x4EL8C1ul0DWnoBrXn9GmETChQVB9pAFmuWfVxKpDa9jlJZ00W0Cv2utCmZLs2piV8egNMWqpjV4-RdQ

Edited by pcbiz
Price and terms
  • Like 1

• pcbiz changed the title to ALK CSW-450 Crossovers - $375 - Fairfax, VA
  • pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - ALK CSW-450 Crossovers - $375 - Fairfax, VA