Game of Thrones Books

tigerwoodKhorns

I have 1-5 but not hard covers. She can have them free just pay shipping. I already read them 3 times and plan to get a complete  set of hard covers once I get healthy and caught up financially.

Reading the books are so much better than the show because of the amount that has changed in the HBO show. Both are good don't get me wrong but I like the books better.

• Like 2

FWIW I am slogging through “Fire and Ice” , the prequel, it reads like a history book rather than a novel. I got my copy from Amazon. Like the series on HBO, it’s disappointing compared to “Song of Fire and Ice” series, still waiting for the final book. Amazon has a boxed set of SOFI, they may have used copies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I totally get what you mean about "Jesus: a short life" by John Dickson – it's a fantastic read, especially for those new to Christianity. I found it really insightful too. By the way, I stumbled upon this incredible analysis of the Game of Thrones books at bookwormera.com. It's a comprehensive guide that any fantasy fan would love. Thanks a bunch for the recommendation! Also, I'm pretty new here, so I'm just starting to explore the forum. Looking forward to more book discussions and recommendations. God bless you too!

Edited by Kabir9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...