Jubilee 75th Setup - Accuphase gear

andrew11

Hey all,

Decided to go with a pair of Jubilee 75th edition and looking to setup with Accuphase gear. I currently own an Accuphase e-480 integrated amp on another system but was thinking of pulling that for the Jubilee's...any suggestions on what the total setup should be if only using Accuphase?

Thanks guys in advance.

Andrew

• Like 1

I don't know anything about your amp, but just want to make sure that you are aware of the fact that the Jubilees need to be biamped. Your integrated looks like it has preouts to go to an amp and main inputs to power the internal amp. This would allow you to use the integrated for either the bass bins or your tweeters, but you would need a separate amp to drive the other drivers. Good luck

• Like 3

On 10/28/2022 at 3:18 PM, babadono said:

Brand new member drops in and Boom! straight to the top. Welcome and enjoy. @andrew11

We need pics when you get'em.

Lol appeciate that babadono. And will do on the pics. Had been lurking for some time though and recently had the opportunity that allows me to pull the trigger on this. I ended up going with the new e-5000 and P4500. I think the Jubilee's are something like 4-6 weeks away from delivery now..😍

On 10/30/2022 at 1:20 PM, andrew11 said:

Lol appeciate that babadono. And will do on the pics. Had been lurking for some time though and recently had the opportunity that allows me to pull the trigger on this. I ended up going with the new e-5000 and P4500. I think the Jubilee's are something like 4-6 weeks away from delivery now..😍

Wow, that Accuphase gear is absolutely beautiful.  You will have a great setup.

What are you doing with the E-480?

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, andrew11 said:

Speakers arrived today!!! Another week for the e5000 (and before I can listen to them...). And yes, the pool table will be moved..

IMG_0157.JPEG

IMG_0155.JPEG

Dood. Nice house and of course the Jubilees are lovely. The view out the center window does beg the question...where do you live? It looks like quite an inviting place.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:26 PM, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Wow, those speakers are huge and look correctly sized in your room.  Pics of the Accuphase please!

Next week!!

I must say I was used to the look of the e-480 so when I opened the A-48 I was quite impressed by the difference. (Stated another way I believe the e-5000 will look similar to the e480..)

On 11/23/2022 at 9:00 AM, Coytee said:

Stunning.

Maybe leave the pool table there.....  it will be a nice base to climb upon when the dancing starts!

100% accurate sir.

21 hours ago, geezin' said:

Dood. Nice house and of course the Jubilees are lovely. The view out the center window does beg the question...where do you live? It looks like quite an inviting place.

Thank you 👏 sir. Live in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada.