Klipsch La Scala woofer stopped working

bsacco1

On 10/25/2022 at 10:20 AM, OO1 said:

the new woofers can handle more power ,  it's  a better product    ,  recone kits are aftermarket , so lower quality + a recone will cost more than 129$ 

BTW klipsch does not make  money  selling woofers  for 129$ to Forum members   .

Older K-33s were rated at 100 watts. For quite some time they have been rated at 150 watts. If you are able to buy them from Klipsch, just do it. You can't go wrong and the price is as good as you will ever get. Plus you won't wonder if a different woofer really sounds the same.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2022 at 4:50 PM, Marvel said:

Older K-33s were rated at 100 watts. For quite some time they have been rated at 150 watts. If you are able to buy them from Klipsch, just do it. You can't go wrong and the price is as good as you will ever get. Plus you won't wonder if a different woofer really sounds the same.

On 10/25/2022 at 10:23 AM, the real Duke Spinner said:

You do not need to know any of that

Yes, If I can ever get them from Klipsch. It's been two weeks now. They have been dragging their feet passing off my info to the "Heritage Group". It's remarkable how inefficient this company is. It literally took 30 minutes waiting on the phone for the Klipsch dude to tell me "OK, yeah, we have that speaker" my response was "then sell it to me!" Next came, I'm going to pass it off to the "Heritage Dept" story and everything went dark... I'm still waiting for the "opportunity" to buy speakers from them...Geeze, Louise.

• Like 1