Belle horns and drivers

csinsc

Hello,

I modified my Belle’s and am contemplating selling the top hat (is that the right term) of the speakers, Horn,  and drivers.

The enclosures are in great shape. The horns are stock, no matting.  The K55 drivers are the soldered type (from my Cornwalls),  and have the stock K77 as well.

Looking for some guidance on pricing,  If this is a wrong use of the forum, please excuse me.  My intent is just to be fair in pricing and provide these to someone who could use them, not someone who will scoop and re-sell.

I don’t want to ship, but will meet within 100 miles of Charleston, SC.

Pictures to follow when I get home from work.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by csinsc
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, csinsc said:

Hello,

I modified my Belle’s and am contemplating selling the top hat (is that the right term) of the speakers, Horn,  and drivers.

The enclosures are in great shape. The horns are stock, no matting.  The K55 drivers are the soldered type (from my Cornwalls),  and have the stock K77 as well.

Looking for some guidance on pricing,  If this is a wrong use of the forum, please excuse me.  My intent is just to be fair in pricing and provide these to someone who could use them, not someone who will scoop and re-sell.

I don’t want to ship, but will meet within 100 miles of Charleston, SC.

Pictures to follow when I get home from work.

Thanks,

Chris

Are you talking about the K-500 Horns (Lenses) and the K-55-M drivers?

@csinsc, those "soldered lug" K-55s are sought after, and the K-500 horns aren't made anymore, I get it about shipping, but you would get a better price.

Do you know someone who sells on eBay? They might facilitate a much bigger market/payday.

If everything looks nice 800 bucks for everything doesn't seem lofty, to me. Maybe more, timing is everything.

Since the horns can unbolt from the wood, it makes all of it pretty easy to ship.  I bought the exact set from another member here back in 2017 and had them shipped from CA to AR and they arrived just fine.  They were packed well with heavy duty bubble wrap and a good double wall box.  But I know it's' time consuming to ship.

GLWS

Thank you to all who commented and viewed this.  I have sold the horns and will be putting the 55's and 77's up for sale in the near future.  If anyone wants those, feel free to message me.

thanks!!

Chris

Edited by csinsc