NAD D3045 integrated amplifier SOLD

mcp

Great sounding integrated with on board dac (can process Tidal MQA files), mm phono stage, Bluetooth, variable high pass options,  sub out, etc. Comes with original packaging and remote. Price includes shipping to continental US and Paypal. Current MSRP $899.

Resized_20221016_091439.jpeg

@mcp  What kind of speakers did you run with this?  I've always been curious about the newer NAD gear of this style as I was an NAD rep from 2001 till 2009 but these style products were only barely mentioned back then.  I know the Nat's Sales Mgr for Lenbrook and tried to buy a new C399 awhile back but they are 10x oversold and won't be able to sell me one.  ha

2 hours ago, avguytx said:

@mcp  What kind of speakers did you run with this?  I've always been curious about the newer NAD gear of this style as I was an NAD rep from 2001 till 2009 but these style products were only barely mentioned back then.  I know the Nat's Sales Mgr for Lenbrook and tried to buy a new C399 awhile back but they are 10x oversold and won't be able to sell me one.  ha

I drove monitors from Wharfedale, Emotiva, PSB. I also drove Forte IIs and Heresy IVs with it. Great sounding amp with surprising power.

• Like 1

• mcp changed the title to NAD D3045 integrated amplifier $435
  • mcp changed the title to NAD D3045 integrated amplifier SOLD