The Truth about Jeffery Epstein...

Schu

1 hour ago, John Chi-town said:

Ah, yes, the history of a high profile and wealthy pedophile.  Epstein did not kill himself!  🤣😂

it's MUCH MORE than that... the story is not over as yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Schu said:
3 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Ah, yes, the history of a high profile and wealthy pedophile.  Epstein did not kill himself!  🤣😂

it's MUCH MORE than that... the story is not over as yet.

To be honest, I don't see how you can discuss this dude without getting political...Regardless, I gather if politics aren't mentioned it's appropriate for the Klipsch Forum. 🤐 Dunno, but I clicked on the thread but not the video because my mind is already made up.

6 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

To be honest, I don't see how you can discuss this dude without getting political...Regardless, I gather if politics aren't mentioned it's appropriate for the Klipsch Forum. 🤐 Dunno, but I clicked on the thread but not the video because my mind is already made up.

That is, merely because you talk about historical events that loosely revolve around the political system, DOES NOT MEAN that that discussion is itself 'Political'.... and conflating this is short sighted and in itself a Political statement.

Do you have the ability to discuss Abraham Lincoln or John F Kennedy's assassination without a personal bias of political beliefs... if not, and most certainly if you haven't even taken the time to view in its entirety the source material in question, you probably do not belong in this thread.

This interview is more akin to a history lesson.

Okay, bye bye now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

You think that discussing a sleazy pedophile is political???  If that is the case what is not political?  

7 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

You think that discussing a sleazy pedophile is political???  If that is the case what is not political?  

If you watch the video it really doesn't discuss that part of his life too much more about his life prior to all that and who and how he's connected with, his family history to some extent it's a pretty big web with much more to the story then what's being reported in the news and no wonder he was "silenced."

It is a longer video, I watched it at 1.75 speed and took a couple breaks to do other things. It was interesting to me ended up watching it all.

11 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Ha! I think it's ironic that it's an acceptable subject for the Klipsch Forum where others are not.

12 hours ago, Schu said:

That is, merely because you talk about historical events that loosely revolve around the political system, DOES NOT MEAN that that discussion is itself 'Political'.... and conflating this is short sighted and in itself a Political statement.

Not short sighted at all, but agree that investigating his suicide in prison would get political. I'll leave it there and let y'all carry on...

3 hours ago, geezin' said:

Inappropriate for the forum. Not to mention a waste of bandwidth.

4 hours ago, jjptkd said:

If you watch the video it really doesn't discuss that part of his life too much more about his life prior to all that and who and how he's connected with, his family history to some extent it's a pretty big web with much more to the story then what's being reported in the news and no wonder he was "silenced."

Fwiw, I believe THAT is what could get political...

11 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

You think that discussing a sleazy pedophile is political... 

No. As long as one talks only about grooming minors for sex it's not political.

On 10/27/2022 at 11:05 AM, Schu said:

researched by an investigative journalist.

Now that's funny.

14 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

The political inference was more than likely due to the number of frequent flyer miles racked up by a former teflon coated president on the Lolita Express.

• Haha 1

I didn't watch the video (too long for today).

The takeaway for me about the Epstein fiasco, is not any political or spy intrique angle -- but about the naked revelations of how the US two tiered justice system works against all the interests of regular (99.9%) people. When Alex Acosta, a US Attorney from the DOJ, helps bat down and cover over massive locally derived evidence of dozens of sex crimes in order to provide a "non-prosecution agreement" in Epstein's favor, the "rigging" is 100% out in the open for the public to see. Considering how soon this was after the DOJ refused all Wall Street prosectutions for the 2008 Financial Fraud Regime, I don't know how anyone could retain respect for the DOJ. For the DOJ, all the young girls that were Epstein's victims were just part of the US "throwaway population" - about 5M-10M people at the outermost social and economic margins of society who the government repeatedly demonstrates have "no value" to society, and are not therefore due protections or justice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1