Price Drop Bargain: Pair of Vintage La Scala Speakers and Crown DC 300A Amplifier all for $1,500.00

HugoBop

I bought the pair from the original owner around 1979-1980; they were just a couple years old at that time. The wood cabinets are in fair condition with scratches and dings to the woodwork, but the speakers are in excellent working condition after shipping crossovers to Crites for fixing several years ago. I am asking $1,500.00 for the pair of speaker with local pick-up only. Although I have no interest in shipping or transporting, I can assist in transporting them within 100 miles of downtown Boston for a nominal charge. 

1620139744_KlipshSpeakers.jpg.2d4c1605e639881b54a2cd0fe2a827cf.jpg

5N-117.jpg.f04b77b4281ed2c16f5aad457179d5c5.jpg

5N-173.jpg.492a7fafee6f0a4c94c6874688d6d491.jpg

Edited by HugoBop
picture correction

• HugoBop changed the title to Price Drop Bargain: Pair of Vintage La Scala Speakers and Crown DC 300A Amplifier all for $1,500.00
On 10/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, HugoBop said:

I bought the pair from the original owner around 1979-1980; they were just a couple years old at that time. The wood cabinets are in fair condition with scratches and dings to the woodwork, but the speakers are in excellent working condition after shipping crossovers to Crites for fixing several years ago. I am asking $1,500.00 for the pair of speaker with local pick-up only. Although I have no interest in , I can assist transporting them within 100 miles of downtown Boston for a nominal charge. 

Klipsch SpeakersKlipsch Speakers 102.05 kB · 61 downloads 5N-173 89.58 kB · 23 downloads

5N-117 112.25 kB · 14 downloads

you've got some issues with your attempt to upload pics of the speakers.  this web site supports the direct upload of files that are under 1mb.  can you try again?

8 hours ago, jcn3 said:

you've got some issues with your attempt to upload pics of the speakers.  this web site supports the direct upload of files that are under 1mb.  can you try again?

I uploaded pictures of the speakers again, can you view them as well as the ones regarding the Crown DC 300A Amplifier and its original manual?

ADDED BONUS: two Klipsch K 77-F Diaphrams - brand new in unopened boxes as shipped by The Speaker Exchange, Tampa FLA are included in the $1,500.00 sale price for both Klipsch La Scala's and the Crown DC 300 power amplifier. This is a $114 value as an added bonus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...