Klipsch pro is basically Klipsch heritage 2.0?

Heritage_Head

12 hours ago, Heritage_Head said:

Klipsch pro is basically Klipsch heritage 2.0?….Thoughts? 

you have to ask yourself... what constitutes a Klipsch speaker being classified as 'HERITAGE'.

is it merely the usage of the same (or similar) wave guides, drivers or cabinet designs?

It would be cool if they went a little more in between the pro line, and Heritage. What I mean is Heritage speakers are really expensive (to my pocketbook anyways)  if you buy new,  and the pro line is an unfinished product at best (I would take performance overlooks but I think I’m in the minority). I guess I mean not something quite as beautiful as a heritage, but something a little bit more upscale than a behind the screen pro line finish speaker.

On 11/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, Heritage_Head said:

Thanks! I just remembered my La Scalas used to belong to Roger Waters 😃.

The MWM cabinets came out of a club somewhere. They went to two other owners before I got them and were nearly mint. I really wish I hadn't sold them.

20200123_224516~4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2022 at 12:28 AM, Marvel said:

The MWM cabinets came out of a club somewhere. They went to two other owners before I got them and were nearly mint. I really wish I hadn't sold them.

20200123_224516~4.jpg

Looking at your picture (love it by the way)....  I know the 402 might be better on top of those BUT, to set a 402 on top, you'd have to lay those flat and in some rooms that "might" create some space issues (HA!, did I say might?)

I wonder how your setup would work with the MWM doubles sitting like they are....  put a shelf on the front cover at an appropriate angle so that on that shelf, you could set a K510 instead of the 402.

Just wondering out loud before I leave for work.  I'll let Roy figure out those details! 

Richard, you nailed it! Doors in the room prevented laying them horizontal. I have some k69 drivers and selenium horns (slightly larger than k510s) and wanted to do as you said, mounting the horns in the middle.

Still, I just used the LS tops (woofer disconnected) and MWM wired in.

Bass was even throughout the room. But the LS and MWMs are both gone and temporarily back to Heresy IIs.  The MWMs really have exceptional bass. Very, very smooth and effortless with little work.