Hello from Tulsa, Oklahoma wanting a pair of AA crossovers

Angel_Alameda

Good day folks my name is Angel, yes ilI a guy. I am searching for a pair of the AA networks if someone had a pair to sale. I'm working on a pair of speakerlabs and I would like to change the crossovers from the stock ones. Please lete know if you have a old pair that you can live without. Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Angel_Alameda

• Angel_Alameda changed the title to Hello from Tulsa, Oklahoma wanting a pair of AA crossovers
1 hour ago, Angel_Alameda said:

Good day folks my name is Angel, yes ilI a guy. I am searching for a pair of the AA networks if someone had a pair to sale. I'm working on a pair of speakerlabs and I would like to change the crossovers from the stock ones. Please lete know if you have a old pair that you can live without. Thank you in advance. 

Check your speakers, need T = 8 ohm, M = 16 ohm and w = 4 ohm. 

Post some pick, factory speakerlabs are quite nice.

Did you recap your stock crossovers? I have a set of Speakerlab Ks, and found that it made a big difference. I would also check to make sure the woofer is 4 ohms, as suggested by TigerwoodKhorns. They made a K crossover for an 8 ohm woofer too. I picked up a set of that 8 ohm woofer crossover board a few years ago. Yes pics definitely! 

21 hours ago, Angel_Alameda said:

So did you decide to keep the speakers, I take it?  Since I never got any more responses about coming to get them, I assumed so.