Help Identifiying older reference bookshelf speakers>

beerguy

25 minutes ago, beerguy said:

Thank You. Any Good on their own, or best as rears/surrounds?

Uhh, hook them up and decide for yourself.  😬

If they sound good to you then they are good, i.  I hooked some KG 2.2's to my main system, well away from the walls and with a JL subwoofer, they actually sounded really good.   You never know. 

4 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Uhh, hook them up and decide for yourself.  😬

If they sound good to you then they are good, i.  I hooked some KG 2.2's to my main system, well away from the walls and with a JL subwoofer, they actually sounded really good.   You never know. 

I've got a pair of kg 2.2s with a kg sw passive subwoofer for my basement system. If it was my only system, I'd still be thrilled. Even if those RB-5s didn't impress, it would probably only be because of the lack of bass. Paired with even a small say, 8" subwoofer I'd bet they'd impress.

17 minutes ago, Peter P. said:

I've got a pair of kg 2.2s with a kg sw passive subwoofer for my basement system. If it was my only system, I'd still be thrilled. Even if those RB-5s didn't impress, it would probably only be because of the lack of bass. Paired with even a small say, 8" subwoofer I'd bet they'd impress.

Yea, they are surprisingly good with a very good source.