My thread is gone?

Heritage_Head

I thought it a good thread, talking about Klipsch Professional, the mighty 510 and 402 horns of which I own both, Jubes, 396, LaScala, etc. etc. But with one wrong step out of bounds you get the flag. And don’t bother throwing the red challenge flag, not worth your time and/or effort to try to bail what appears to be a sinking ship. Almost sad to see from a twenty year member.  Calling Elon - Elon!?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Heritage_Head said:

I ask questions about my klipsch speakers…. I can’t for the life of me understand how that would ever be an issue (unless people are fighting, and speaking inappropriately to each other about it). What am I missing?

I suggest you you move on and worry about much more pertinent things than whatever the forum is turning into. I tune in several times a day but will still sleep like a baby when the lights are turned off. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Heritage_Head said:

I ask questions about my klipsch speakers…. I can’t for the life of me understand how that would ever be an issue (unless people are fighting, and speaking inappropriately to each other about it). What am I missing?

There are other forums where you can freely discuss what you like to do to speakers you own without it being frowned upon.  Many have migrated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Heritage_Head said:

Are they OK with us talking about other speaker brands?

Haha; guess NOT :(  

Looks like I'm to blame for this one as I mentioned horns from this "other brand." :( 

Oops ... and "NON Klipsch" crossovers :( 

• Thanks 1