My thread is gone?

Heritage_Head

1 minute ago, Emile said:

Thought it was a good discussion and helpful to the OP :) Oh well; the Klipsch Gestapo killed it (again).

Really getting very tired of this "new approach." :( 

A courtesy PM that notified me that they were closing it, and why would’ve been helpful. Especially for future discussions (at least on my part). I’m completely new to this type of censorship on this forum. We’re discussing a 1978 speaker that somehow still has relevance. To me that is great publicity of their products.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Heritage_Head said:

A courtesy PM that notified me that they were closing it, and why would’ve been helpful. Especially for future discussions (at least on my part). I’m completely new to this type of censorship on this forum. We’re discussing a 1978 speaker that somehow still has relevance. To me that is great publicity of their products.

I can’t think of one possible negative thing that could come of that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Heritage_Head said:

This has frustrated a lot of people and why most of the regulars have all but disappeared. I have a feeling this place will go away soon I'd recommend downloading any info, specs, pictures or schematics you may need in the future, I've already done this just to be safe. I'm sure the show will go on somewhere in the webs, just not here. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Heritage_Head said:

The La Scala is a fantastic speaker as it sits nothing done to it.  

You can  improve a LaScala  with a K-402 + K-691 + EV or Xilica DSP  ...... Jubscala , klipsch Parts  sell  the K-402-K-691  to modify the LS .

JubScalas who has them to ask questions - Page 2 - 2-Channel Home Audio -  The Klipsch Audio Community

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Schu said:

maybe because it doesn't fall under the PRO category... regardless of what horn you use, it is a modification which is Technical/Restorations

I could totally live with that 👍. But can’t they just move it, or at least let me know that it was deleted for that reason so I don’t just turn around and start another thread in the wrong place again?  I mean what are we doing if at the very bare minimum we can’t communicate?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Heritage_Head said:

If one of the devs sees this please send me a PM, and explain to me the new procedures that way I’m following the rules correctly…. Thanks 

Good Luck. 

Definitions of things have been changed recently.

Examples: vaccination, democracy and everything one side accuses the other side of doing.. Is in truth what the accuser is doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

I will agree that it was mostly about Klipsch so I will let it repost. 

The k510/691 combo is incredible, I have them in my Chorus II's listening to Zepparella right now just amazing would love to see a home speaker model Chorus III? I'd buy the first pair if you'd let me.

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
29 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

The k510/691 combo is incredible, I have them in my Chorus II's listening to Zepparella right now just amazing would love to see a home speaker model Chorus III? I'd buy the first pair if you'd let me.

Chorus iii……I’ll put it on my to do list

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

47 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

I always knew you'd come through eventually, thanks Chief!

Add book matched veneer to the 396 ll, skip Chorus lll, go straight to Chorus lV to round out the lV lineup. You’re welcome - 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 5:46 PM, Chief bonehead said:

I seriously believe there is a huge opportunity being missed here and the public really needs a home version of the KPT-325 / ki-396-- 2-way k691 mounted on a k510 with the k-48-st woofer in a Chorus style cabinet call it whatever you like. With a crossover tuned for home use like the McLaren 904's and bass extension down into the 30's with a passive radiator they would really be hard to beat, even at CW-IV prices or a bit above. 

Chief: we've seen what you can do for the 1% with your flagship $36k Jubilees how about throwing the rest of us a bone here with this simple concept? All parts are readily available in current production all you would need is a Chorus II style cabinet and slight re-work of the KPT-325 crossover, bet you could have that done in a day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2