1400 now.Big price drop : For Sale: Two Klipsch Cornwall (CWO) Speakers: Amazing , owned since new.

HowieM

these are in the northwest corner of CT in a town called Sharon. 2 hours from NYC and 3 hours from Boston.
Work perfect

always in temperature controlled environment 

just now relegated to Garage for easy pick up in CT

1400$

images at.      https://postimg.cc/gallery/XCY4LNK/1f9450f6

5A461790-410D-4AA7-B3C0-F754DEC8F279.jpeg

Edited by HowieM
Tried to add more photos no luck

• HowieM changed the title to For Sale: Two Klipsch Cornwall (CWO) Speakers: Amazing and rare , owned since new.
15 minutes ago, HowieM said:

I think it is rare to find these speakers in this condition.

they were a wedding gift and lived their entire life in a physicians living room 

very very gently used… never very loud.

rare is relative but a good question

HowieM,

I think around this forum "rare" means an unusual veneer or grill cloth, or in the case of Cornwalls, the old "vertical" models that were designed to lie in two different orientations are also quite rare to find (especially in good condition).  Also the "decorator" models are fairly rare although IMHO the beauty of those is in the eye of the beholder. 

Without supporting photos showing the condition of the cabinets and grill cloths to be in IMMACULATE condition "rare" is a confusing and possibly misleading characterization.   I recently bought a pair of '87 Cornwall II's in New England that I consider to be in perfect condition and sonically superior to your '76 model I's (and yes, I've owned '78 Cornwalls in the past).   

I understand that uploading photos to the forum is a pain and I can't help you in that regard.  Maybe you could post a link to some photos or use the PM feature to contact interested parties so you could provide them photos via text or email.   You're asking a VERY pretty penny for your Cornwall I's and I doubt you'll have much luck on this forum without lots of supporting evidence of their condition.

1 hour ago, HowieM said:

I think it is rare to find these speakers in this condition.

they were a wedding gift and lived their entire life in a physicians living room 

very very gently used… never very loud.

rare is relative but a good question

Hard to see how “rare” they are w/o pics………

@HowieM

I recognize you're probably fighting the forums hosting capabilities. With this crowd, they won't "bite" until proven with pics:smile:

Try what I learned here - postimages.org . You can use their page, or download a small .zip unzip it (anywhere) and use it that way... still not installed. I put the pics in one folder direct their tool to it then copy the addy and paste it here.  Zero editing needed!

Welcome & Good Luck With Your Sale!

• Like 1

• HowieM changed the title to For Sale: Two Klipsch Cornwall (CWO) Speakers: Amazing , owned since new.
  • HowieM changed the title to Make offercand image link listed : For Sale: Two Klipsch Cornwall (CWO) Speakers: Amazing , owned since new.
4 minutes ago, OO1 said:

I saw that ,  

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Ahh, ok.  I just got that too.  His link DID work a few days ago, I saw the photos.  Maybe he needs to fix the link.  They appear to be in good shape, although the grill cloth on one has some staining on it.

HowieM, you need to get the photos back up, and if you'd like to PM me, I can let you know whatI recently paid for my CII's in MA.  Even though you are now listing them with "make offer" you might be scaring folks off with your opening price,  IMO it's a bit rich.  

• HowieM changed the title to 1400 now.Big price drop : For Sale: Two Klipsch Cornwall (CWO) Speakers: Amazing , owned since new.