Heresy 4 with wilsenton update for those interested

Chandz

Well, it looks like you got it from the horse's mouth.

If you are not sure what you are doing, when you get it, tag Shakeydeal or Other here for help. Instructions should be decent enough. Guessing again that you will be using unused speaker connection from tube amp? Go slow and have both units unplugged while doing the work.

20 minutes ago, billybob said:

If you are not sure what you are doing, when you get it, tag Shakeydeal or Other here for help. Instructions should be decent enough. Guessing again that you will be using unused speaker connection from tube amp? Go slow and have both units unplugged while doing the work.

And read up the manual on the tube amp use and hookup for using a subwoofer besides. If it has information.

27 minutes ago, billybob said:

No he should use the same taps as the main speakers are connected to. Just use bananas on one (speakers or sub) and spades on the other.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

I’m not sure if I should go off of the 8ohm speaker outputs on the amp or the 4om outputs.  Or if I should run parallel after the speakers daisy chain 

6 hours ago, Chandz said:

I’m not sure if I should go off of the 8ohm speaker outputs on the amp or the 4om outputs.  Or if I should run parallel after the speakers daisy chain

Any problem, ask someone.

Edited by billybob
G