SOLD - Two K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - Fairfax, VA - $125 Shipped in the continental USA

pcbiz

These K-55-V drivers came out of my vintage La Scalas. One needed a new diaphragm, so I purchased and installed both from Crites. Their instructions made it very simple. They are now strong and healthy. $125 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I can accept Zelle payments, or Paypal if you're willing to pay the fees.

I'm also selling the K-77 tweeters from my vintage La Scalas in another Garage Sale post.

Q8hQvLpW9lwma-gTSt_aDyVm0XiIWa4HysOjIkwHkk07jRq2ibiA43kXAr8pssVFSl1_C-HDxdzPPf1OXszEZEgFlz8Tm1ydaE_IQ4wSx2n1MrVQPJdPDyjNP08cW5Dx02uMJdXc6ubF4C9DGT0dWJsaSZOFvMv3oWuP3eBaQ7OqxRguf0gLTGlUjRTLdw

Lgi__EcLIqcRlQzLVhIJoMiQEUvqFgeVBKylXO5Jsjf4Hf_UcqyZrs7920atyv6UxgRzLQfYEcZe0autqlv-Ii_HHPv8bPGrWAY5IeXL5FKkFoVzVui4nJLgZkd9IBJ05Q6k8_Fb6kmw0v_ydRPX7M1Tq1hoONWCoJ3lAy4T4WGy8ewH1_Jf5cdZGAyR5Q

DwBsPX1d14FxfhXrFZkhLOOOeLUtiAHKqUzMmuuDGadfVlDbCZ83CIJmhQqNgPy1F8q7agE-1PlBc_bw8Mw0qA3vkEuqGziEBIFunvcq7N8eDuU05aIWPXZUXmhM5wtptx4_EiFpQKwEXav_w6f5om_dY8AOlLG2Z5R3L_xnkINmPSHL3Y05vVizY83Bkw

• pcbiz changed the title to K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - $200 Shipped in the continental USA
  • pcbiz changed the title to K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - Fairfax, VA - $200 Shipped in the continental USA
  • pcbiz changed the title to K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - Fairfax, VA - $175 Shipped in the continental USA
  • pcbiz changed the title to Two K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - Fairfax, VA - $150 Shipped in the continental USA
  • pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - Two K-55-V Midrange Drivers from my La Scalas - Fairfax, VA - $125 Shipped in the continental USA