Forte iv upgrade…..only for forte iii’s

Chief bonehead

16 hours ago, Pilk said:

I'm a rookie, but is there a upgrade kit for the LS II? 

No , the last kit made for the Lascala is the AL-4  which you   already have    , to upgrade the LS II , you would need an AL-5 kit which is yet to be released .  

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 11/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, chlisto said:

Is the kit available for purchase already?  If not, when?  Thanks.

Yes, call Klipsch parts and give them this part Number but confirm that you need a kit for each speaker (ie 2 kits per paur) From first post up top:

The kit will cost $399. The part number is 1070334. Use this part number when calling customer service to order the kit. 

• Haha 1

• Klipsch Employees

Looks like I jumped the gun as well. I misread and thus misunderstood what was said. Klipsch does have the K-77-F. and the diaph kit for that driver. 

Roy jumped the gun here...the F IV kit is not in the system and can not be ordered yet.  It has a part and a price, but not ready for prim time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Klipsch Employees
On 11/23/2022 at 7:47 AM, Trey Cannon said:

Looks like I jumped the gun as well. I misread and thus misunderstood what was said. Klipsch does have the K-77-F. and the diaph kit for that driver. 

Roy jumped the gun here...the F IV kit is not in the system and can not be ordered yet.  It has a part and a price, but not ready for prim time.

Actually it is in the system and the kits are being assembled. Stay tuned. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1