Thoughts on these La Scalas

Daveh

These are definitely a scam.  actual seller is in Washington ... someone posted the ebay ad and here is the craigslist ad: (2) Klipsch La Scala Speakers - Black Birch - electronics - by owner... (craigslist.org) . I have been in contact with the seller in Wa and while I have not seen the speakers in person, I am relatively positive he does have them for sale. When I contacted the Wa seller he was at like 3500 for the pair and I could not get him to budge on price so I moved on. The Houston ad definitely lifted the pics. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, someduder said:

These are definitely a scam.  actual seller is in Washington ... someone posted the ebay ad and here is the craigslist ad: (2) Klipsch La Scala Speakers - Black Birch - electronics - by owner... (craigslist.org) . I have been in contact with the seller in Wa and while I have not seen the speakers in person, I am relatively positive he does have them for sale. When I contacted the Wa seller he was at like 3500 for the pair and I could not get him to budge on price so I moved on. The Houston ad definitely lifted the pics. 

I doubt you’ll hear back from him.. I responded last week to his Heresy add in Atlanta with a question and “Dave” got back to me in what seemed a very polite and knowledgeable manner.

When I said my brother lived 7 miles away (which was true) and he’d pick them up and pay full price, he never replied (even though the add remained up). Obviously looking for someone to bite on shipping  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dkpack99 said:

I doubt you’ll hear back from him.. I responded last week to his Heresy add in Atlanta with a question and “Dave” got back to me in what seemed a very polite and knowledgeable manner.

When I said my brother lived 7 miles away (which was true) and he’d pick them up and pay full price, he never replied (even though the add remained up). Obviously looking for someone to bite on shipping  

reread what I wrote. I responded to the Wa seller, not the scam.

1 hour ago, dkpack99 said:

I saw it while at work in Atlanta when the ad was 15 minutes old and almost replied. I talked myself out of it and posted the link here. Since then it keeps popping up. I flag it almost everyday since. CL needs a better way to screen ads that get flagged from being reposted.